Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Beginning GSoC 2014 with OpenMRS


It was a wonderful news that after months of hard work i have been selected to Google Summer of Code with OpenMRS. This is my first time in the GSoC. Here is a short description about my project as it will be a help for you to understand that how it works in OpenMRS.

My project is to develop a system performance and utilization module [1]. It's a new OpenMRS module which can supply information on system performance and utilization in order to monitor reliability and impact of the electronic medical record system installation.This module can be used to monitor OpenMRS and transfer specific system indications.

So far, I have already started creating mock GUI's and now I'm going to start the cording part from mid of this month.I have already fixed some bugs in the code earlier. Last week I addressed the GSoC 2014 developer forum to introduce myself to others.

In this week I started the project discussion with my primary mentor Pascal Brandt and backup mentor Jan Flower. We agreed to have this conversation on every week. I hope it will be a good help for make my way to success.
                                  
Finally i would like to make a note here that  I consider working with OpenMRS community is a big merit for me.

                                                                     
                                                            
                    

No comments:

Post a Comment